Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pick #5: Stickin' It to the Man



The Pretender

Foo Fighters, Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace 2007

After a suggestion from a close friend within our circle of "rock buddies," we've decided to bring you a taste of rock Foo Fighters style. In your face, rebellious, nonconformist, you name it, this video's got it. And the band, with David Grohl, the drummer from the now defunct Nirvana taking the helm at lead vocals, has come out with some absolutely mind boggling work. Their many concerts are certainly memorable to all that attend, and the MSG concert series was and will probably be their best performance. Let's give credit to the Mr. Grohl for not shooting himself with a quail gun, but instead giving us fans a shot through the heart each and every time his band play a tune. And of course, to the dude behind this week's pick, we salute you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to take a
look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even
using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

Here is my webpage - want to lose weight fast